Fill out contact form
Go to contact page
PUUUR Interiors B.V. (hereinafter: "PUUUR Interiors") respects the privacy of everyone whose personal data is processed by PUUUR Interiors, including visitors to the website www.puuur-interiors.com (hereinafter: "the website"). PUUUR Interiors considers the careful handling of personal data to be of great importance. PUUUR Interiors will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016).
PUUUR Interiors processes personal data on the basis of the following four legal bases:
1. To implement an agreement between you and PUUUR Interiors or your request to conclude such an agreement.
This basis applies when you have concluded an agreement with PUUUR Interiors or have contacted PUUUR Interiors for this purpose.
In the context of this legal basis for processing your personal data, PUUUR Interiors processes your personal data only if and to the extent necessary for the execution of the agreement concluded with you. In this context, your personal data may also be shared with third parties to the extent necessary for the execution of the agreement, such as a transport company to be designated by PUUUR Interiors for delivering products to you, external technicians to be designated by PUUUR Interiors for the installation of products and an online payment provider in case of payment via the website. In addition, orders received by PUUUR Interiors are forwarded and executed by its partner Puur op Maat B.V.
If you have concluded an agreement with PUUUR Interiors, PUUUR Interiors may send you e-mail messages, such as newsletters about its product range, without prior consent, provided that these messages take into account your apparent interests based on (a) previous order(s) at PUUUR Interiors, could reasonably be relevant to you. You can unsubscribe from further receipt of such messages in the manner indicated in the relevant messages.
2. A legitimate interest of PUUUR Interiors.
This basis applies to:
1. PUUUR Interiors automatically provides your personal data to the hosting parties engaged by PUUUR Interiors that make the operation and functioning of the website possible. This is necessary to store the personal data received through the website and to ensure that the PUUUR Interiors website and e-mail facilities work properly;
2.PUUUR Interiors providing your personal data to an accounting firm in order to take care of the administration and accounting of PUUUR Interiors;
3. The use of software for processing and storing the administration and accounting of PUUUR Interiors;
4. The use of chat software to enable use of the relevant chat function;
5. The use of newsletter software to send you the requested newsletters;
6. The use of review software to publish your possible review via the website;
7. The use of cloud storage software to store personal data, among other things.
The operators of the software/software referred to above store relevant personal data in order to be able to offer the functionalities of the software to PUUUR Interiors.
In the context of 'legitimate interests', PUUUR Interiors processes your personal data only if and to the extent necessary to serve the relevant legitimate interests.
3. Your consent.
This basis applies when:
1. You contact PUUUR Interiors by telephone, e-mail or in any other way, or when you register to receive newsletters or digital lookbooks or post a review on the website. After all, your consent is implicit in the fact that you contact us, register to receive newsletters or digital lookbooks or write a review. You can unsubscribe from further receipt of newsletters in the manner indicated in the relevant messages;
2. PUUUR Interiors wants to use your personal data for other purposes or provide it to third parties. In this context, your consent always applies to a specific processing and a specific purpose. If PUUUR Interiors has multiple purposes for processing personal data, PUUUR Interiors will inform you about this and request permission separately for each purpose.
In this context, PUUUR Interiors processes your personal data only if and to the extent necessary to process your request or to implement what you have given permission for.
4. A legal obligation.
This basis applies when PUUUR Interiors must comply with a legal obligation, such as the retention of invoices for seven years as prescribed by law.
Access to personal data
Only authorized employees of PUUUR Interiors have access to your personal data and only to the extent necessary to carry out the tasks assigned to them. This also applies to third parties as referred to above and with whom PUUUR Interiors shares personal data. PUUUR Interiors will not sell your personal data under any circumstances. The persons under the responsibility of PUUUR Interiors, as well as third parties engaged by PUUUR Interiors, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data. To the extent that PUUUR Interiors outsources the processing of personal data to a third party, PUUUR Interiors will take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected. Such steps include, if and to the extent required by law, entering into a processing agreement with such recipients to ensure that they take the same or comparable technical and organizational measures as PUUUR Interiors, so that your personal data is adequately protected.
You have the right to request PUUUR Interiors to inspect, delete and rectify your personal data as well as to limit the processing concerning you. You also have the right to object to the processing and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to PUUUR Interiors to send your personal data that PUUUR Interiors processes in a computer file to you or an organization mentioned by you.
To ensure that the request has been made by you, PUUUR Interiors asks you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, black out the MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers on the document), document number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. PUUUR Interiors will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
To the extent that the processing of personal data is based on consent obtained from you, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority or, if you live in a country other than the Netherlands, the supervisory authority there.
Retention of personal data
Personal data will only be kept by PUUUR Interiors for as long as this is necessary in view of the purposes for which they were obtained. PUUUR Interiors implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss and against any form of unlawful processing. These measures guarantee an appropriate level of security, taking into account the state of the art and the costs of implementation, taking into account the risks associated with the processing and the nature of the personal data to be protected. The measures are partly aimed at preventing unnecessary processing of personal data.
For questions about this privacy statement or questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data by PUUUR Interiors, please contact PUUUR Interiors. PUUUR Interiors is happy to help you if you have questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data by PUUUR Interiors or if you want to change or delete your personal data.
PUUUR Interiors B.V.
Login or register below
On account registration, you automatically agree with our Terms and Conditions